Sunday, December 19, 2004

A Little Holiday Help

Hello dear friends. As the celebration of our Savior's birth arrives, my wife and I have begun the process of sending out Christmas cards. Or in our case Christmas photo cards. Anyhow, I don't have everyone's snail mail address. So, if you think I don't have your address, and you would like to receive one of these here cards, complete with a family photo and yes, you guessed it, a family newsletter, email me your address. If you don't have my email address, email someone who does like Scott.

Peace on Earth, goodwill toward men.


2 Comments:

At 12/19/2004, Blogger Montana Sherry C said...

I was just having this same thought. When you send your address to the Funkillers, would you CC a copy of it to me? Our business web-site is linked on my profile page and you can e-mail me from there. Thanks!

 
At 12/21/2004, Blogger scooter said...

Well, the Raineys are fast approaching our fourth Christmas as a married couple, and the fourth Christmas we've been remiss in sending out Christmas cards to anyone. Echoing Sherry, but in a more high-maintenance fashion, would anyone/everyone who cares to send us your snail mail address? scottrainey@comcast.net or scottrainey@yahoo.com , either one is fine. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home