Monday, August 01, 2005

Welcome to the 43rd Reich

Who needs a pesky system of checks and balances and confirmation of Presidential appointees when you can find a Constitutional loophole to get your way?

I'm so glad we have a level headed chief executive who is strong enough to 'stay the course' in his convictions, knowing that he is always right and everyone else is always wrong.

Here is a link to an article detailing der Bush's latest moves against our demockracy.

Do you think he'll seek to repeal the 22nd amendment* next?


Peace and good health to all.

*the 22nd amendment is the one limiting a president to two terms in office.

2 Comments:

At 8/03/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike I am always glad that I can count on you to give me the "other side" shall we say. At least you point of view is well thought out and I apreciate that. Although in my UNINFORMED opinon I thought it was interesting too what took place. I was watching a REAL news network (FOX) Hanity and Comes last night as they talked about it. It was worth listening to both sides... Oh politics... Keep me educated mike... keep me educated...

 
At 8/03/2005, Blogger FunKiller said...

Thanks for reading Tim, I appreciate it.

Believe it or not, I saw the same edition of Hannity and Comes. Go figure?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home