Friday, August 18, 2006

Virgin

Yes, it is true.

I have never been memed. Now thanks to Troy's latest post, I have been tagged.

So here goes.

1. One book that changed your life: Like those before me, I refuse to pick just one. I cannot. The obvious and Christian, but most of all honest answer is the Bible.

If I were to pick another it would have to be The Autobiography of Malcolm X. I have lived around black people all my life, my godmother is black, but this book change my world view like few books could.

2.One book that you’ve read more than once: East of Eden and Fahrenheit 451.

3.One book you’d want on a desert island: Again, besides the Bible. Probably the dictionary.

4. One book that made you laugh: Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman.

5. One book that made you cry: I have never cried while reading a book.

6. One book that you wish had been written: Something, anything written by Jesus' own hand.

7. One book that you wish had never been written: Without a doubt,it has to be Seventeenth-Century Europe: State, Conflict, and the Social Order in Europe, 1598-1700 by Thomas Munck.

The worst history book I have ever read. I hated it with a passion that burns deep inside. A travesty of the printed word.

8. One book you’re currently reading: Don't Know Much About History, Power Down: Options and Actions For a Post Carbon World, and Drive to the East.

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: The complete transliterated New Testament.

10. Now tag five people: Alas, all the people I would have tagged have already been named. Though I do look forward to reading their responses.

Peace.

2 Comments:

At 8/21/2006, Blogger Tenax said...

Funkiller,

what is transliterated?

And Captain Underpants. Dude, that rocks. Some days I think I need to read that book to keep my perspective.

t

 
At 9/03/2006, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

any news from Washington?? There should be some deep resonating thoughts by now... and then we can discuss the feeling of "loss"... they (the they) say it can take up to three years before you BEGIN to feel like you are at home when you make a big move like that...

The Smith's

My Blog: OutOfTheSilent

My Vlog: OutOfTheSilent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home