Saturday, October 15, 2005

Word of Mouth

Here is a list of words my 19 month old can say:

more
mine
no
cup
baff(as in bath)
fish
star
chicken (though it comes out 'chichen')
nigh nigh(bedtime)
budder (in reference to his older brother)
mommy
dada
papa
gam'ma
ouside(when he wants to go outside)
bed
door
chair
buzz (as in the Buzz Lightyear toy he carries around frequently)
cacker
book
cow
bear
circle
oval
something that almost sounds like 'triangle'
house
truck
shoes
sock
hand
eyes
nose
mouff
tree
bird
moon
biper(diaper)
foot
car
mammer(hammer)
cat
down
apple
ball
water
bee
bug
thank you



and my all time favorite. . . fuck.

He has a hard time with the word 'frog' and for some reason whenever he sees a picture of a frog it comes out as 'fuck'. I guess it should be more embarassing, but I just can't get passed the humor of it all.

Oh, the joys of parenting. Peace to all.

5 Comments:

At 10/15/2005, Blogger KMJ said...

lol! mammer is my favorite.

 
At 10/17/2005, Blogger ironsulfide said...

a few more like that last one and he can cut his own rap album.

of course he'll start up his own label to maitain the street cred'.

toppin' the hip-hop charts its dirt-e dipe rappin' his new single "ginger snaps 'n' apple juice"!

yo, anywhahizzle, keep it real dawgs!

 
At 10/19/2005, Blogger Tawn said...

HA! I was going to say lucky you that he can actually say truck...until I scrolled down.

 
At 10/28/2005, Blogger scooter said...

This is, hands down, the funniest post I've ever read. Anywhere.

 
At 10/28/2005, Blogger scooter said...

In reference to ironsulfide's comment above, may I quote David Letterman, when asked to translate the urban English phrase, "Fo shizzle ma nizzle":

"I don't know what the fizzuck I'm talking about."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home