Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Killing the Fun

I have come to the conclusion that it is time to stop blogging.

The regularity with which I have been writing has made this an inevitability.

Though I will continue to check in and comment on those in our little circle, the time has come to end my time as a digital diarist.

With two kids, working 10 hours a day at a job I'm not happy with, regret from a move gone awry and other responsibilities, I have precious little time to write and even less energy to do so.

I have simply run out of things worth saying. The few things I could write about would be of little interest or edification to others or myself for that matter.

And so it ends. I look forward to reading your blogs and sharing in what is going on in your lives.

Be well all.

3 Comments:

At 1/02/2007, Blogger Montana Sherry C said...

I'm not taking you off my blogroll just yet. I believe you will have something to say eventually, and when you do, I will want to read it--I always want to read whatever it is you have to say.

It was so wonderful seeing you guys last week. Sorry we couldn't have had longer to talk a little more deeply. As it was, we barely scratched the surface.

My son is still raving about his time with D., and continues to point to that brief time of the two boys getting to know one another as one of the highlights of his entire trip. Bring on the Pokemon cards. I'm not thrilled with them, but they are one of the things I've decided to reluctantly allow. Do you need my address? If so, e-mail me at our last name, care of bresnan dot net.

(My word verification code sounds like someone is being smothered with a pillow: mfphghgh)

 
At 1/07/2007, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

I will praying for you as God works on you in this time... I feel it... Know it... Think it at times... I know you are not looking for sympathy (you are not that kind of guy), BUT I will be praying that God does a work in your life... if you will let him... I will hold my tounge at that point... Blessing to you and your family... Know that people are praying for you...

 
At 1/21/2007, Blogger Tenax said...

FK,

it is sad to hear you are leaving...though I agree with Sherry, you may have something to say here yet. I know I'm taking a break myself.

I am very, very sad to hear you are struggling with the move. I still think relocations get easier with time.

How can I reach you up there man? Can you leave a number at my blog email? I've thought of asking before, and only ask now. I hope you see this.

Be well, friend.

t

 

Post a Comment

<< Home